The HGF Autumn Workshop 2018 will be organised in Uzwil, Switzerland. Bühler kindly offers their facilities for hosting. The workshop will be organised on November 12 – 13. Please save the date and join us at the workshop.
The following topics will be presented/discussed:
- Several lectures on Wheat Intolerances
- Arabinoxylans and ß-glucans – Processing and consequences for nutritional quality.
- A tour to Bühler Grain Technology and Bakery Innovation Centers
- Future Strategy of HGF
- Ancient grains and future possibilities
- Feed Back of the working groups of WGS
- Update on relevant projects on grains
Travel details, Program, and registration form are available using the following links.
In case Non-HGF Members are interested to join the workshop, please contact the HGF office!