The Spring Workshop 2023 will be organized from Wednesday 26.4. to Thursday 27.4. at the facilities of the HGF member Puratos, in Groot-Bijgaarden – Belgium on Wednesday and at the facilities of the HGF member KU Leuven at the Arenberg Castle Auditorium in Leuven on Thursday.
The programme outline consists of:
Wednesday April 26
– Visit at Puratos facilities in Groot-Bijgaarden starting from 09:00 CEST
– Afternoon workshop with presentations on the EU project InnoFoodAfrica results
– HGF General Assembly meeting
– Networking dinner in Brussels
Thursday April 27
– From 09:00-13:00 CEST workshop at KU Leuven Arenberg Castle Auditorium in collaboration with the EU project HealthFerm focusing on the state of the art of fermentation processes in relation to sensory quality, food safety and shelf life.
Please find here the final programme.
Please note that the meeting point for the bus transportation will be at the lobby of Hotel Warwick in Brussels on 26.4. and 27.4. at 8 CEST.
Also Non-HGF Members are warmly invited to join the HGF Spring Workshop 2023 but need to pay a cost reimbursement for food and transportation, while the workshop is offered free of charge to HGF Members / IFA Partners and HealthFerm Partners. For the 26.4. a max of 50 people can attend. This shall be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Warwick reservation in Brussels: please contact Mrs. Portier under following email: email@example.com and mention HGF workshop to ask for an overnight rate on these days (25-27.04.)